Is a Used Fireside Loom just what you were looking for?
Buy with Confidence! We support buyers of Used Fireside Looms with:
- Free Phone Support to answer questions about their loom and be sure they can operate their Fireside Loom smoothly.
- Free copy of the current documentation for your loom.
- Reasonable prices for any minor repair and replacement parts, if needed.
- Ongoing support through the entire life of your loom…that means for generations!
- Expanded payment options by credit card for your used loom.
- Shipping information for your used loom and possible discounted rates.
- For general questions about Fireside Looms, we are here for you. Contact Michelle at 724.283.0575 or email@example.com.
Our goal is to keep all Fireside Looms working and in the hands of weavers who love to create beautiful handwovens!
Looms for Sale by Owner
Fireside 40″ weaving width, 4 harness oak floor loom with a 2″ spaced sectional warping beam. Comes with a 42″ solid oak bench with hinged lid for storage. 6 treadles, 12 dents per inch reed, 750 inserted eye heddles, and assorted shuttles. It is in wonderful condition, barely used. If new, loom would be $3,905; bench would be $395. Asking price $3,100, OBO. For more info and photos, contact Kris by email, firstname.lastname@example.org Located in Anacortes, Washington.